Lunar Chronicles Thorne and Cress inspired tote bag. Our Heavy Duty Tote Bag has a maximum weight limit of 11lbs (5kg), the design is printed on both sides on 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric. The perfect bag to carry your hardback and paperback books. This tote bag is an ideal gift for any booklover. Available in three sizes: small, medium and large.
ABOUT THE All OVER PRINT HEAVY DUTY TOTE
► Two sided all-over printed tote!
► Available in three sizes: small 13"x13" (33cm x 33cm), medium 16"x16" (40cm x 40cm) and large 18"x18" (45cm x 45cm)
► 100% polyester weather resistant fabric
► Black dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
► Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
FOLLOW ME AND FIND MORE DESIGNS
► Instagram @bookishandstuff
► Facebook @bookishandstuff
Don't miss out check out more of our bookish heavy duty all over print tote bags: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BookishStuff/items?section_id=23222582
7-10 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 3 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Last Updated: May 20, 2018
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW IS THIS INFORMATION USED?
• We may receive and store information that you voluntarily submit through the Website for the purpose of purchasing our products and/or subscribing to receive newsletters, or the purpose to enter contests or promotions. Examples of information collected for this purpose are your name, email address, and. This information is only captured when you voluntarily enter or opt-in and enter this information for collection.
• We may receive and store certain types of usage-related information when you interact with the Website, including but not limited to, your computer’s IP address and browser information. The information we collect is used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor.
• The Website uses Google Analytics to track statistics regarding our audience and Website traffic. No personally identifiable information is transferred from the Website to Google Analytics. For more information on Google’s Analytics privacy policies, please visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers/production partners. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as manufacturers and delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
• We store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
WILL WE SHARE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IT COLLECTS?
• We will not sell, distribute, or reveal users’ email addresses or other personal information without their consent. This does not include third-party partners, such as those listed above.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
MODIFICATION OR DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can decline to submit personal information at any time. If you decline, we may not be able to continue to provide service to you. You may request deletion of your personal information by sending an email to email@example.com, but in some cases, we may be required to keep your information by law. In such a case, it would no longer be active and would be kept separately in an archive.
WHO IS BOOKISH STUFF?
Average processing time is 7-10 business days.
Delivery times do NOT include processing! Processing times are listed on each product under the "shipping & returns" section.
SHIPPING DELIVERY TIMES (this is in addition to the processing time)
► United States - Delivery times 3-14 business days
► Canada - Delivery times 7-14 business days
► International - Delivery times 7-21 business days
POSSIBLE SHIPPING DELAYS
Please understand that there can be shipping carrier delays due to volume, bad weather, and situations that are beyond our control.
CUSTOMS FEES AND TAXES
► ALL customs fees and taxes are paid by the purchaser/buyer/customer
► Please visit https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/ for more details
No, we don't. Regardless, thanks for being interested in our products and we hope that you take the leap and invest in us! Feel free to let us know if you publish any blog posts, video reviews, Instagram post/stories, etc., so we can share on our social media too! You scratch our back and we'll scratch yours!
If you purchased multiple products they can/will be sent on separate packages at different times. Etsy currently does not allow for separate shipment notifications. We try our best to update you with the different tracking numbers for each package via message. However please reach out to us if you are still waiting on an item.
Starting April 8, 2019 ALL domestic and international orders with Mini Prints, Bookmarks, Temporary Tattoos, Decals or Stickers will all ship SEPARATELY from all other items on our signature PINK BUBBLE MAILER with tracking. Please make sure your address is CORRECT.
*Most t-shirts shipping to the European Union are manufactured in the United Kingdom and send via Royal Mail, they DO NOT include tracking.
All clothing product include a photo with the size information for EACH t-shirt, tank top, sweater or hoodie. Please read carefully as we offer different shirt styles and each has different size dimensions.
What’s that smell on my new shirt?
Upon arrival, you may find your t-shirt comes with something a little extra. Extra residue and any strange odors are caused by the process used to print the design. Washing your new tee in cold water and hanging it to dry should do the trick.
When we ship your products, you will receive a tracking number*. Once your package is shipped by delivery company it's the responsibility of them. If you do not receive your package, please send me a message and I'll see what options I have. Unfortunately, I'm unable to replace lost or stolen packages that are marked as delivered in the system.
*Shirts with FREE shipping to the European Union are manufactured in the United Kingdom and send via Royal Mail, they DO NOT include tracking. Please allow 10 to 21 business days for delivery.
I'm terrible sorry but, as a business owner, there is no way for me to verify this claim. It is your responsibility as the buyer to make sure your address entered into the Etsy system is correct and, if a mistake has been made, to notify me within 48 hours so I can change it on the shipping label. Unfortunately, I'm unable to replace packages that have been delivered to a wrong address provided by the buyer. If by any chance the package gets sent back to me I will reach out to you.
Direct to Garment (DTG) printing, a printer directly applies the ink onto the t-shirt with inkjet technology. It’s sort of like printing on paper, except on a t-shirt. A special printer prints the ink directly onto the garment. DTG uses specialty water-based inks, which are absorbed by the fibers of the garment.
There can be a slight muting of colors, speckles, degradation and imperfections in your shirt as DTG printing gives a vintage look and feel to shirts. No refunds will be accepted for this.
However if you feel there's a big noticeable imperfection in your print reach out to us with photos within 2 days of delivery. We will replace damage products, however we cannot offer refunds.
Heather & Vintage Colors: heather refers to interwoven yarns of mixed colors producing flecks of an alternate color. It is typically used to mix multiple shades of grey or grey with another color to produce a muted shade (e.g., heather green), but any two colors can be mixed, including bright colors.
Meaning any of our shirt colors that are described as HEATHER are in fact NOT solid colors but a mix of two or three color yarns.
Our "Heather White" shirts are closer to light gray than they are to solid white. Colors with the word "Vintage" on them also refer to HEATHER fabrics. Meaning "Vintage Black" it's a mix of black and gray yarns and the final color it's a vintage black (or we can call it a very dark gray).
Reading a product description and size it’s very important when making online purchases.
Customer/buyer is responsible for reading the full product description before buying. When you buy our products you agree to the products description, including design, size, materials, fabric weight and care instructions. Bookish Stuff will NOT replace items due to buyers remorse/lack of reading the description.
If you wish to cancel your order please message us within 3 hours of placing it. Due to the nature of our made to order products once production starts on your order we do NOT accept cancellations.
Due to the nature of our made to order products we currently do NOT accept returns, make sure to select the correct size and design when placing your order. Reading a product description and size it’s very important when making online purchases.
If you received a damage product or we made an error with your order please message us with pictures within 2 days of delivery. We will replace damage products, however we cannot offer refunds.
Customer is responsible for the shipment of returned items not Bookish Stuf